Se stai cercando login with facebook api, controlla i risultati di seguito:
1. Facebook Login – Facebook for Developers
Facebook Login. A secure, fast, and convenient way for users to log into your app, and for your app to ask for permissions to access data …
2. Facebook Login | Facebook for Developers
Facebook Login enables people to have private & secure experiences, from basic account creation to social networking, all with the click of a button–it is uniquely …
3. Login – Web SDKs – Facebook for Developers
Calling FB.login() results in the JS SDK attempting to open a popup window. As such, this method should only be called after a user click event, otherwise the …
4. APIs and SDKs – Graph API – Facebook for Developers
The Marketing APIs offer programmatic access to manage your Facebook ad … people the ability to share content, or support the ability to Login with Facebook.
5. Permissions Reference – Graph API – Facebook for Developers
Facebook Login Permissions; Instagram Permissions. Access to any Permission that is granted by default or through App Review can be used to request analytics …
6. Getting Started – Instagram Platform – Facebook for Developers
It assumes you are familiar with the Graph API and Facebook Login, and know how to perform REST API calls. If you do not have an app yet, you can use the …
You can integrate Facebook Login either by using the Firebase SDK to carry out the sign-in flow, … You can use it to access the Facebook API.
8. Authenticate Using Facebook Login on Android | Firebase
Integrate Facebook Login into your app by following the developer’s documentation. When you configure the LoginButton or LoginManager object, request the …
9. Get Acquainted with Facebook Login and the Graph API | by …
This tutorial will walk you through the steps for setting up Facebook Login so you can obtain a long-lived user access token for sending …
10. Login with Facebook – Backendless REST API Documentation
In order to integrate Facebook login with Backendless, client application must use the Facebook SDK to authenticate the user and then makes a Backendless …
11. Authentication – Login With Facebook (PlayFab Client …
Signs the user in using a Facebook access token, returning a session identifier that can subsequently be used for API calls which require an authenticated user.
12. Facebook API – auth.login not triggering – Stack Overflow